Who is Diesel La Torraca ?
Diesel La Torraca, an Australian-American actor, social media influencer, television personality and voice-over artist, is well-known. His role as “Austin” on Netflix’s Ginny & Georgia is well-known.
He was born in Collaroy in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Joanne Hunt is his mother’s name. His mother, Joanne Hunt, is an actress and moderator by profession. She is best known for her on-screen work in A Country Practice (1991-1992).
How Old is Diesel La Torraca ? | Age
He was born in Australia on March 1, 2011, he is 11 years old at the moment. He shares his birthday day with Lupita Nyongo, the famed actress.
How Tall is Diesel La Torraca ? | Height and Weight
Diesel is a short boy. Diesel is approximately 4.08m tall (approx 1.42m) and weighs about 25kg.
|Name||Diesel La Torraca|
|Date Of Birth||March 1, 2011|
|Age||11 years old|
|Height||2 feet and 5 inches|
Diesel La Torraca Parents Overview
He is an Australian local. Diesel is the son of Joanne Hunt’s mother. He grew up in Australia, while his mother was born in the United States. Diesel was raised with Dallas Marie, her older sister. Dallas Marie celebrates Diesel’s birthday every March 31.
Diesel La Torraca’s Net Worth
Diesel La Torraca was a young man who earned a lot of money in the entertainment industry. According to some sources, Diesel La Torraca’s net worth is around $200,000. His main source of income comes from his long-term, successful career as an actor.
Diesel La Torraca Career Overview | Movies
- Diesel La Torraca started his career in entertainment and quickly gained a lot of popularity.
- He was an actor from his childhood. His acting debut came at the age of five.
- He made his debut on screen in 2019 as Felix in Little Monsters starring Alexander England, Lupita Nyong’o and Josh Gad. Also, he was cast as Ben Jones in Lambs of God (3 episodes).
- He was the star of this short film Sweet Tooth.
- La Torraca was also nominated for the AACTA Award as Best Male New Talent in Lambs Of God.
- Caption – Diesel La Torraca image in the film poster (Photo by HEAVY Cinema).
- He began appearing on television shows after that.
- He was part of the Black Comedy, The Secrets She Keeps films, and the short film Heroes for a Day.
- He has been cast in Austin Miller’s main role in Ginny & Georgia (10 seasons).
- He played the role of the son and half-brother to Ginny Miller (played in part by Brianne Howey).
Ginny And Georgia Diesel La Torraca | Overview
At the age of five, Diesel began his acting career. Diesel appeared in Lambs of God and Little Monsters and Sweet Tooth and The Secrets She Keeps. He also appeared in Ginny & Georgia. After appearing in the Netflix series Ginny & Georgia, Diesel gained more followers on social media. Diesel, along with Antonia Gentry, plays Austin in the series.
He was nominated by AACTA for Lambs of God as Best Male New Talent in 2019. Diesel’s name was also well-known in 2019, after he played the role of Felix in Little Monsters, a horror-comedy film. Also, he appeared on short-lived series like Black Comedy and Heroes for a Day.
Diesel is managed in Australia by Sophie Jermyn, while Industry Entertainment manages him in the United States. Diesel was part of the Netflix series Ginny and Georgia. He worked with several co-stars, including Mason Temple, Chelsea Clark, Sara Waisglass and Jennifer Robertson.
He is also an actor and a keen basketball player. He has been a freelance model for several modelling agencies and fashion companies.
Who is Diesel La Torraca Mom ?
Joanne Hunt, an Australian actress of high standing, is his mother. Diesel’s mother was an actor in Home and Away, an Australian TV series. His mother was also an actor in the series Home and Away on Australian TV. Diesel, his mother, and his sister have a Los Angeles home. Diesel’s mother is also his physical trainer.
Does Diesel La Torraca Have a Girlfriend ?
He is a 11 year old actor and is currently single. He has also been trying to balance his acting career and his studies. He is currently single because of this.