Who is Emily Kaplan ?
American sports journalist Emily Kaplan currently works for ESPN as an NHL reporter. In 2017, she left Sports Illustrated and joined ESPN to cover Hockey.
How Old is Emily Kaplan ? | Age
Emily, who is now 33 years old, was born in New Jersey on May 7, 1991.
How Tall is Emily Kaplan ? | Height & Weight
She stands at 5’6″ tall and is a little over 61kgs in weight. She’s got a gorgeous body and a cute eyes.
Emily Kaplan ESPN | Career | Overview
From 2012 to 2013, Emily was a Penn State football reporter for Philadelphia Enquirer. This was during her time at Pennsylvania State University. Kaplan was also a stringer at the Associated Press for three years. In 2013, she was a Boston Globe sports intern.
Emily joined Sports Illustrated in 2014 as a staff writer. She continued to cover college football and the National Football League(NFL). Kaplan worked here for a few months before being offered a full-time job in 2013.
Read also: Laura Rutledge | Husband, ESPN, Hot & Bikini Photos, Net Worth and Salary, Age, Legs, NFL, Height and Photos
Emily was a sportswriter for Peter King while she was at Sports Illustrated. She was a writer on notable players such as Johnny Manzil, Malcolm Butler, Danny Watkins, and Malcolm Butler. Kaplan also traveled on numerous road trips to fulfill her job, including Superbowl and two training camps.
Kaplan quit Sports Illustrated in 2017 and joined ESPN. She switched from covering football to her first passion, Hockey. Now, she is a National NHL Reporter for ESPN.
Emily Kaplan is very private and has not made public her marital status or relationship details. It is not yet known if Kaplan is in a relationship or if she is still single.
Who is Emily Kaplan Husband ?
Emily is a media professional but has kept her private life secret. It is not known if she is married, single, or in a relationship. She has not yet disclosed if she has children.
Emily Kaplan Net Worth & Salary
Emily is estimated to have a net worth of $255,000 by 2022. This amount has come from her work as a journalist at ESPN News. She earns about $20k anually.
Top Facts about Emily Kaplan
- Emily grew up watching the New York Rangers hockey team.
- Kaplan was a hockey fan when she shared her love of the sport with Dave Kaplan.
- She enjoys long hikes, traveling, and relaxing with a beer.
- Emily was on the ESPN program ‘Around the Horn.’ She won the debate with her hockey knowledge.
- She is impressed by the way that Penn State’s football coaching staff embraces social media.
- The mentors that have had the most profound impact on her are Malcolm Moran from Penn State and Peter King.
- Cape Cod is her favorite vacation spot, New England. It’s where her grandparents built their house in the 1960s. Her family has been vacationing there every summer since.
- When she was in ninth grade, her first salary as a freelancer was $12 per article.
Emily Kaplan Parents and Education | Overview
Emily was born in New Jersey and raised by Naomi Kaplan (USA) and Dave Kaplan (USA). She is the second of her three daughters. Her elder sister Leah Kaplan is her older sister, and Eva Kaplan is her younger sister.
From 2005 to 2009, Emily attended Montclair Highschool. She attended the Bellisario College of Communication, Pennsylvania State University, between 2009 and 2013. She received a bachelor’s degree as a journalist.