The Lavish Lifestyle of Stacey Silva
American television personality, actress, and singer Stacey Silva is well-known for her roles in films such as Mega Man Die at The End, White T, and Cyanide. Along with Darcey Silva, Stacey founded the fashion brand “House of Eleven.”
They have many celebrities clients and have a very successful clothing line. They also produce pop music together. She was also a guest on the reality TV series “Before the 90 Days” in 2017.
TLC’s 90 Day Fiance star Darcey Silva announced that she and her sister Darcey will be hosting a show at the end of June 2020.
The show, titled “Darcey & Silva,” premiered on August 16, 2020. Her Instagram account has over 502K followers, her Twitter account has more than 900 followers, and her Facebook account has more than 29000 followers.
|Date Of Birth||September 23, 1974|
|Age||48 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Net worth||$7 million|
How Old is Stacey Silva ? | Age
Silva was born on September 23, 1974, and will be 48 years old by 2022.
Stacey Silva Height & Weight
Silva is 5ft 7in tall. She weighs about 73kg.
Stacey Silva’s Career | Overview
- Stacey Silva, a well-known actress, singer, designer, and businesswoman, co-founded “House of Eleven” and Darcey Silva’s fashion brand.
- She has worked in movies and the fashion industry. She also released singles with her twin Darcey Silva and tried her hand at reality TV shows.
- They also collaborate on pop music. The twin sisters released the pop single “Lock Your Number.”
- The twins created the reality series “The Twin Life” in 2010.
- The couple also founded an entertainment company called “Eleventh Entertainment.” Name Eleventh was chosen because Michael, their brother, was born on May 11 and died July 11. This made the extra number special for the women.
- Stacey and Darcey were co-executive producers through Eleventh Entertainment with Mike Silva. They produced White T (2013), a rap comedy film starring Jerod Mixon from Old School and Jamal Mixon from The Nutty Professor. Eleventh Entertainment also Produced the 2015 inspirational/religious film Sou Ties, based on the book of the same name by Tee Ashira.
- Darcey and Stacey also filmed trailers for “Darcey & Stacey: Life in the Mirror,” a reality show that was supposed to follow their rise to fame.
- She appeared on the reality TV series “Before the 90 Days” in 2017.
- The twins returned to 90 Day Fiance in 2019 on the new spinoff 90 Day Fiance Pillow Talk. Here they offer their thoughts and commentary on all the couples on 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After.
- TLC’s 90 Day Fiance star Darcey Silva announced that she and her sister would be getting a TV show at the end of June 2020. On August 16, 2020, the self-titled “Darcey & Silva” premiered.
Stacey Silva Husband
Goran Vasic, Stacey’s ex-husband, is a soccer player. Their marriage ended in divorce.
Silva is married to her 90-Day Fiance Florian Sukaj (a fitness model). They met online in 2015 and began dating.
Stacey Silva Children
Silva is the mother of two sons (sons) named Parker Vasic and Mateo Vasic. She was previously married to a soccer player Goran Vasic.
Darcey & Stacey
Darcey and Darcey created a reality TV show called Darcey & Stacey, which follows their lives and their relationships. The show airs Sundays at 10 p.m. on TLC.
For her boyfriend, Florian Sukaj, applied for a K-1 visa. Sukaj, a fitness model from Albania who is younger than she is, applied for a K-1 visa.
Stacey Silva Net worth in 2022
Silva and her twin sister, Silva, have an estimated net worth of $7 million as of 2022.
Stacey Silva is both a reality star and a successful businesswoman. Her profession has brought her a lot of fame and money.