Table of Contents
Tom Vitale – Valerie Bertinelli’s Husband
Tom Vitale is an American personality, a Tv producer, and a financial enthusiast. He came into the limelight for being the husband of a famous actress and food Tv host Valerie Bertinelli.
Apart from being an American personality, Tom Vitale is the co-founder of an eCommerce company named Veebow, and it was launched in 2011 with his partner Edward Leow.
His eccomerce company was aimed at helping small businesses sell their products without stress. Tom is a very hard-working man, just like his wife.
There are lots to know about Tom Vitale, his biography, net worth, age, wife, kids, career, and body measurements; stay glued to this page for more.
|Date Of Birth
|August 15, 1963
|58 years old
|6 feet and 2 inches
How old is Tom Vitale?
Tom Vitale was born on August 15, 1963; he 58 years old and was born in California, USA. Definitely, he belongs to the American nationality and mixed ethnicity.
Tom Vitale has had a flourishing career, and He started his career as an executive before he entered the television business in the late 1980s. He has served for television companies since 1987 and also NBC.
He co-produced the popular show “Dyslexic Heart” by off-off-Broadway. The organization he co-founded has been able to grow up to 1.3 million dollars.
Tom is also the vice president of Fieri national, a philanthropic trust.
Who is Tom Vitale’s Wife, Valerie Bertinelli?
Tom Vitale married the love of his life Valerie Bertinelli, they started dating in 2004, and their relationship led them to marriage on January 1, 2001, in California. Before she got married to Tom, Valerie Bertinelli had four kids who are currently living with her new husband.
Tom Vitale’s net worth as of 2021 is estimated to be $6 million. He is a business tycoon and the CEO of a very popular e-commerce company.
Tom Vitale’s height and weight
Tom Vitale’s height is expected to be 6 feet 2 inches, and he weighs about 79kg. Also, he has kept a brawny body with mediocre body weight. Lastly, He has black eyes, and his hair color is black as well.
Top facts about Tom Vitale
- Tom Vitale’s wife earlier married Bertinelli married Eddie Van Halen on April 11, 1981.
- They had a son named Wolfgang; he was born on March 16, 1991.
- The couple departed in 2001 and separated on December 20, 2007.
- In her diary, Bertinelli designated the main cause for her divorce were her husband’s cocaine obsession and his unwillingness to end smoking, notwithstanding being diagnosed with oral cancer and losing one-third of his tongue in the treatment process.
- Despite all this, Tom Vitale is not active on any social media platforms at the moment.